
Well, there is a terrible backlog of photos that I haven't posted, but in positive news I'm on holidays. And in San Francisco once more, so I will have both time and motivation to get back on the blogging bandwagon.To start us off, my delicious lunch, and one of my favourite decorative elements on one of my favourite ridiculous victorian houses in SF.

4 comments:
What exactly is that lunch? A very fat burrito?
Argghh!!!! Those canny French have stolen my invention...
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2009/07/solar-blimp/
Now those Zeppelin jobs are all going to Bordeau rather than Burnett. If only those of little faith had listened to me...
yes, a very fat burrito with delicious green chile on top, from the new mexican restaurant just down the road. given how many of them I am eating, I may end up looking just like them...
ah harold, you'll just have to lure those French folk to the wide bay - surely the prospect of whales and wine would be enough for any zeppelin professional to float on over!
Post a Comment