

On my long walk on Tuesday, I stopped in at an icecream shop with a dizzying range of delicious sounding flavours, from ginger to cardoman to rose petal. I ended up with a big cone of fig icecream. I shouldn't really have been hungry after that, but I've long heard my friends extol the virtues of pupusas... and there was an El Salvadorean shop selling them, just a few blocks down from the icecreamery. Well, I thought, and went on in. It turns out that pupusas are sort of corny pancakes, filled with cheese. Thoroughly delicious, though I probably needed an even longer walk to restore any semblance of health to the day.

2 comments:
I note the Indian joint is selling sugarcane juice. Yet another brilliant idea of mine pinched by those sneaky Septics. On the subject of whom - did you note they've now proven Phar Lap was poisoned with Arsenic? Headline news over here, but doubtless the shamefaced Yanks have buried the story much as they sought to bury the horse...
Whilst you are contributing to SF icecream industry development we visited Colin James in Maleny as part of our efforts to improve Blackall Range regional development. The icecream was wonderful. The next day we visited Kenilworth and had massive, not as wonderful but still vey nice, icecreams and sampled yummy cheeses... We returned home, with transfers from our wallets to our waists!
Post a Comment